Terms & Conditions
At Bullion Now we make transacting as simple as possible while upholding our legal obligations and protecting your privacy.
- Bullion Now accepts orders online through our website or in person at our Melbourne office.
- Orders are secured with deposits. The minimum deposit required and threshold limit for deposits are subject to change without notice.
- Payment is required within 2 business days of placing your order via an accepted Payment Method. We do not accept over the phone credit card payments or payments from international bank accounts.
- Our Market Loss Policy applies to overdue and cancelled orders and is subject to change without notice.
- All transactions are subject to the Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (AML/CTF Act). This includes sales, buybacks, storage and superfund transactions.
- KYC information must be verified every 12 months as per the requirements of Ongoing Due Diligence.
- We accept Buybacks in person at our Melbourne office and written requests to facilitate Buybacks from storage vaults. Precious metals for Buybacks may be couriered to our Melbourne office at the customers expense and Bullion Now accepts no responsibly for any costs, losses or damages that may occur during transport. The value of the Buyback is based upon the market price at the time the weight and purity of the metals is verified. Payment rates are subject to change without notice. We do not Buyback jewellery or scrap metals.
Please visit our FAQ’s page for more information.