James Bond No Time To Die Minted Silver Bar - 1oz
In 2020, an unmistakable British icon joined the The Royal Mint’s bullion range, marking the upcoming release of the latest James Bond movie, No Time To Die. Stylish silver bars, struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard, including this 1oz edition, are now available to honour the world-famous, quintessentially British spy and the sophisticated and intriguing world he represents.
Since Bond first burst onto the silver screen in 1962, six actors, 25 films and endless gadgets have brought the intoxicating world of espionage to life and helped create an icon.
This silver bar combines the allure of precious metal with outstanding design. Together, they create an investment opportunity that will have timeless appeal.
The James Bond 2020 bar is also available in 10oz silver and 1oz gold editions, struck to bullion standard.
- The world’s first James Bond precious metal bar
- A limited production run of 70,000 one ounce 999.9 fine silver bars
- Struck in 999.9 fine silver to bullion standard with special finishes, including frosting and polishing
- Packaged in individual soft plastic. Sheets of 20.
- An official licensed product produced in partnership with EON Productions Limited and Danjaq
3436 in stock
|20 - 99||$0.25|
|100 - 999||$0.50|