2022 Royal Australian Mint Coat of Arms (New South Wales) Silver Coin - 1oz
This exquisitely-designed silver investment coin, is the second release in the Royal Australian Mint’s ‘Australia’s Coat of Arms’ series. Drawing inspiration from New South Wales’ Coat of Arms and our Commonwealth roots, the coins offer a modern interpretation of historical significance. Complete with brilliant uncirculated finish and with a limited mintage, these will be a valuable addition to any collection.
- Individually encapsulated.
- Limited Release of 50,000 Coins Worldwide
- Rolls of 10 coins
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of $1 (AUD) backed by the federal government of Australia.
- Queen Elizabeth II is on the obverse.
134 in stock